CloudConnectR3 - A platform for IaaS and PaaS
Next Generation IaaS Platform
CLOUDCONNECTR3 is the next generation Cloud Computing automated service provisioning and orchestration platform for IaaS. CLOUDCONNECTR3 provides complete visibility and control across physical, virtual and cloud resources for today's multi-vendor, cross-platform with fully automated provisioning and service orchestration capabilities.
CLOUDCONNECTR3 offers a new approach to reduce cost and improve agility - enforcing standards to streamline the request to delivery cycle time, and providing governance to prevent virtual server sprawl.
CLOUDCONNECTR3 is a single-management console for the complete IT-infra structure and provides a well-defined API, which can be used to integrate third-party tools as additional plugins.
Our plug-able architecture has several benefit:
- rapid development because developers can work in parallel on different plugins
- enhanced robustness because of a robust base which does not change much and often
- easy integration of third-party components via a well defined plugin-API
- bugs in a plugin does not harm the base system
- less complexity because the plugin manages just its own environment
- less code in the base-engine, less code means less bugs
- better scalability because plugins can be enabled/disabled on the fly
- plugins are easy to develop because of the provided base-framework
Service Provisioning & Orchestration
Enables the integration with the following cloud computing components:
- Infrastructure 2.0 - IaaS through common APIs for Network, Hypervisor (VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen Citrix, KVM), Storage (S3, Netapp, Equallogic, NAS, SAN, LVM) and Security (AD, LDAP).
- Public Cloud providers that offer cloud solution with Amazon EC2, Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud and Eucalyptus by migrating their managed systems between private and public clouds in a highly automated way
- Software as a Service providers that offer application through internet such as Microsoft Office 365
- Platform as a Service providers that offer application platform such as Microsoft Azure
Administration Portal provides UI for cloud service provider administrator to manage the portal. The following are the functions and features:
- Customer Management
- Service Management
- Resource Management
- Catalog Management
- Billing Management
- Reports Management
User self-service portal provides the subscribers the power and convenience to subscribe for service and manage their accounts.